We collect personal information such as name, contact details, credit card or bank account details (where provided). This information is required for us to provide services to you. We will only collect this type of information in accordance with the Privacy Act. If you do not agree to provide us with the information we request, we may not be able to offer you the product or service you seek.
Your personal information may be used as follows:
- to identify you
- to provide the services you require, and administer and manage those services, including billing and collecting debts
- to gain an understanding of how we may improve our services and products we offer you
- to conduct appropriate checks for credit worthiness and fraud
We also use this information to promote to you our other services and products which may be of interest. We will remove your name from such survey lists if you ask us to do so - contact us on 1300 736 900.
Collection of personal information
We collect information directly from you:
- when you enter your personal details on our website (e.g. to register for products or services, or completing marketing surveys
- when you provide information by phone, or in documents (e.g. application forms mailed or faxed to us)
- from third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies, or your representatives
- from publicly available sources of information
- from our own records of how you use your Aggregato Australia services.
We also collect non-personally identifiable aggregate information to improve our performance, services, and products. This may include visited domains and web pages, and browser software being used. This information is collected in such a way that it cannot be linked back to any individual.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is kept confidential, secure, and protected from unauthorized access or use.
Disclosure of your personal information
We will disclose personal information about you:
- to credit reporting/fraud checking agencies in line with our debt collection policies and procedures. If you are in default, we will notify and exchange information with our collection agent.
- to credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit worthiness, credit rating and credit provision.
- to authorized agencies such as our solicitors, when required for legal proceedings; the police in investigating criminal or fraudulent transactions, or as permitted by the Privacy Act for similar dealings.
- organizations involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business
- to external mail outsourcing agents to handle our bulk postal requirements
- to our bank, merchant or financial agencies to process your account payments.
- your representatives (e.g. your legal advisers)
- other telecommunication and information service providers, and
- our related companies.
Any third party is provided with only the minimum necessary information and is it provided under terms of strict confidentiality on condition that the thirst party only uses it to provide the necessary services.
You can access personal information about you held by us.
We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We therefore recommend that you let us know if there are any errors in your personal information, and keep us up to date with any changes. You may edit or delete the personal information you provide to us on our website (unless the information in mandatory for your membership). To do so, you must first log in as a registered user, using your username/Customer reference number and password. If you are unable to access this information, please call us on 1300 736 900.
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us between 8am to 1am, 7 days a week.
If you believe your privacy may have been prejudiced, you have the right to make a complaint about the matter. Your complaint should be addressed to Hello Phone cards. This may be done by contacting us on 1300 736 900. We will investigate the matters raised by you and respond in writing within 15 working days.